Friday, August 10, 2007

dog sitting this weekend!



i am sooooo excited about having little Miss Harley this weekend. Her mommy and her auntie are going shopping at a VERY Large mall, in the next state over! And because her grandma and other auntie are going also, i've been asked to dog sit! My plans were nothing big for my weekend, so i will totally enjoy having a dog, small enough, to go anywhere with me! i see many walks in my plans for the weekend!

Of course, the hubby didn't know about these plans...till it was too late! He'll get over it quickly enough, when Harley snuggles in his lap. I'm hoping this makes him want a dog even more!
Don'tcha just love the tiny T-shirt i found for her....it says..."My owner is cutier then your owner" just had to buy it for her! well time to go, you should be getting enough cutie pictures of her very soon...but till then....these will have to do!
have a good weekend TGIF!!!!!

1 comment:

taylorshadow2000 said...

WELL? Did it work? Does Patrick want a dog now?