Monday, September 10, 2007

It's been busy around here!


for not having any set plans for the weekend...i sure was busy! We have guests this week...oldest daughters g/f, her girl dog and 2 boy cats are staying this week, till the apartment is done and ready to move into! I will enjoy the company around the house during the day...old house+animals=noise! (creeky floors, stairs, ect) All things happen for a reason....right?
I haven't posted lately because my puter has been acting up bad! I need to install a few virus stoppers and such, but Windows doesn't want to help at all! I am in NO WAY a geek with puters! neither is hubby....so here we are DOH!!!!
i sure do miss all the things i do on my puter! without it...all i can do is clean and crochet ALOT! Made a Dough Boy for the youngest daughter...will try and post a pic later on of her and it! Way too funny!
well ok...brain lag now...more later...if/when i can!

have a GREAT day everyone....hands out unbrellas in my neck of the woods!

No comments: