Thursday, October 4, 2007

a family thing...

at least thats what i think! My sisters have had them, my brother had one removed from his chest, it must be something in the genes....right? About 2 years ago i noticed a small lump on the right bicept, showed the Dr. and she measured it and made a note in my chart. Well last time i was sick i showed her it again, and she remeasured it...it had grown double it's size in 2 years. She inturn sends me to someone who does this all the time. So after waiting to get into see this Dr., scheduling an appointment, having said appointment cancelled and rescheduled for another month away...today is the day. Now that it's here i am kinda scared. even thou there is nothing to worry about...it's an in office thing takes about 30 min total appointment...but it's still has me a little shook up!
I sure hope that I can use my right hand to click the mouse! hahaha if not i can't play many pogo games! lol
i will update this later today...all things gone well, of course!

enjoy your day, don't worry cause I'm doing enough for everyone!

No comments: