Wednesday, April 25, 2007

my wensday thoughts



im thinking of posting this baby blanket on EBay! i.m not sure if it will sell or not. but i think i need to take a chance here! i keep trying to increase my stock-on-hand, and to some point it is working! But i think it's about time to try to sell this! I enjoyed making it, the pattern kept me interested! It did turn out a little longer then it should have, but thats ok! I have never claimed to be perfect, i wont purposely put a mistake into a project, goodness knows they get in there somehow! But each one is made by me, and my hands! Simple, pretty and ment to keep a little one warm! No doubt in my mind that it will work!

i keep trying to research the completed listings on EBay, to find a reasonable price. But the ones on there either seem too machine made! or made by someone else (other then the lister) and are antiques or made a while ago! The norm seems to be estate sale items, or willed down, and not wanted any further,but the ones i make are clean, NEW, and made with mistakes (i don't charge extra for them !!!)but also made with love and patients. It keep my hands busy and makes me relax and enjoy what i am doing. To see the finished product makes me :) smile, and then criticise my own work. YOU know YOU can do that better!!!!! Try again!

oy that inner voice can drive me crazy at times!

what do you think you would pay for a blanket?

just wondering here

Beth

No comments: