Thursday, May 3, 2007

I'd like you to meet Harley



is she not the cutest little thing?! sorry, she's the closest animal to me these days! (don't mean to hurt any other doggie feelings) she weights 4 1/2 lbs, last i heard her mom's report! and loves to snuggle! she stayed sitting on my lap because i was eating cake, like a little kid, watching each and every bit go in MY mouth! just wishing i would drop some her way! Her mommy loves her bunches, and i said i would Harley-sit anytime! Still waiting to be asked too! hehehe....i tell her every time i visit, that she has to hide in my purse and come home with me! her mom almost "pats-me-down" when i leave. to make sure i didn't TRY ANYTHING FUNNY! lol
would just love to have Harley and Fujiman meet some day! Her mommy may come down to Ok. with me and kiddo! i wanna bring Harley along too! we'll see, when the time comes!
ttfn

No comments: