Tuesday, May 15, 2007

When you feel appreciated

My mother's Day was very nice. Both of my dear daughters(from here on out they are refered to as: DD's) spent the day with me,and made my day very special. The hubby made a wonderful breakfast, something he loves to do! while the youngest DD and i worked on my puzzle. The puzzle was once togeather completely, untill i decided to move it onto paper to glue it! I did save the pieces still put togeather, but what a mess! This said puzzle is going into the bathroom, of course...it's Snowmen!
But when i awoke, the oldest DD was gone to the store, mall,whatever! Her Dad tells me she went to Hobby Lobby...i tell him they are closed on Sundays'!Shhhh, dont tell her this, but my heart sank, because what i asked for this year (something i dont usually do!!!) was at Hobby Lobby. but my next thoughts were, yes other stores that carry Wilton supplies would have it also! ok, hearts back where it belongs! lol She knows i want to learn to work with Fondont, and the wedding for next June i'm making fondont cakes. YES, with an S, CAKES! the newest thing these days is to have small cakes on each guest table. so i am told!! the Bride and Groom cake is cut as they sit down to eat dinner.,so then as the tables of guests want to eat cake, there is no waiting!. this is also a way of having the guests mingle. If i ,as a guest, see your cake looks good, i have to go ask for a slice of yours!and to each table as wanted....ect. See the "mingling" part! lol
ok...back on track now...DD also gave me the usuall flowers (that she loved as a toddler) Pansy's in yellow and purple, she use to call them "little faces" and we LOVE them. It was a wonderful day, and i feel very LOVED!

smile :)

No comments: