Wednesday, November 28, 2007

so much done already!


where ice-cream cones come from!
i do feel like this year i have done alot ahead of time for myself! It will also help me be more relaxed for the holidays, and i need that big time! To realize that i will be cutting out 5 days of prep,buy,wrap,or get anything done time out of my month of December, scares me! I usually use each and every single day to try and be ready ( are we ever realy ready???) I hope i am not adrift ALONE on this here boat!

I was clearing a few emails, and came across this lovely cartoon sent to me from Willie! He knows i like snowmen/snowwomen and sent me this years ago! but now i feel it fits my mood right now! shhhhhh don't tell, but i am secretly wishing for snow here! it just makes things all pretty and white! and smells fresh and chilling! Living on lake michigan we sometimes get lake-effect snow, or have more because we are so close to the lake! don't rat me out...but now i love winter and snow! even thou i am not a "winter sports" kinda nut...i am the sit and watch it from inside kind of person! cheers with a mug'o'choco
:D

only a few more totes to haul up from the basement! Off i go...humming christmas tunes! enjoy your holiday preperations! :)

No comments: