Friday, March 7, 2008

Breakfast w/Ladies

I was asked the other day if i wanted to go to breakfast with a bunch of gals. some use to work with me, and others may be friends of theirs...Heck yeah...i love to go see them all! I miss the everyday interaction with them! Even the smarty-pant one! ( she knows who she is!) But still to catch up and enjoy some chatterings, share some time and enjoy lives finner pleasures! Hangin with the G/F or as they are called now BFF's!

Coffee and conversation = life at it's fullest

Hey DeeJ......we could do this when you come here! You'd love meeting all the gang! So I wish today....... you lived closer to me, so you can come :( But just for you i will take pictures, and even be in some pic's meself!!!!!! So that you also can enjoy Breakfast with the Ladies!

tah tah for now....bbl

No comments: