Monday, July 23, 2007

It's a monday!


This is my buddy Meow...he's a very special cat! He has a very special family who loves him deeply!He seems to like me because he follows me around their house! He realy likes to dive into my crochet bags! Funny thou...without anyone seeing him, he dives in head first, and usually comes out with a small ball of yarn to play with! But to see only that tail sticking out of a bag of yarn is sooooo funny! He also plays with the yarn that i am using at the time! but im not fast enough pulling the yarn out to keep his attention! He's very carefull with my yarn, he doesnt slobber it too bad! and never eats too much of it,and he will bring it to you, so you can toss it and make him pounce on it! He's just a laugh a second!

i am feeling very lonely lately...even talking to hubby about a new puppy! Since i'm not working, i can train and work with a puppy now, more then before!

Is this an "empty nest" symptom?

what do you think about it?

No comments: