Tuesday, July 17, 2007

i've been tagged!

Here are the rules:

List 8 facts/habits about yourself

Post the rules at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed

Tag 8 people and post their names, go to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and ask them to read your blog.

1. a train runs through my backyard...headed to and from chicago.

2.I like playing in the dirt planting flowers and such.

3. i don't wear make-up! (feels like yuck on my face when i wear it!!)

4. I love liver and onions! weird huh?!

5. My hands must be doing something...so i crochet

6. I decorate cakes, and make homemade frosting!

7. House cleaning is not a favorite habit of mine!

8.I don't wear shorts! thank goodness for capri's!!!!


ok so now for the 8 friends.......

Simply Sassy
Phlip Phlop Phanatic ...does she ever read this?
Marriednmental, Laura
Kristin...cause i can!

ok so how sad is it that i can only name 4 of the 8 needed! can i say "loser"!!!!

No comments: