Saturday, February 23, 2008

Home from the war!

The boy (almost-son-in-law) has a best friend who is serving over in Afganastan, it has been about 1 1/2 yrs since he's came home last! I have now added his mom to my list of messenger friends, and have been watching her count-down till he came home! I am so excited for her to be able to hug and see her son again! He is a very nice man, with a wonderful son, and a happy family. His mom and my boy will be flying to Washington to greet him, and spend some time there, before coming home. We are all planning a few get-togeathers while he is home.

He will also be the Best Man in the planned september 2009 wedding...YES...the date has been set! Baby girl's brain is filling with all the choices she must make, and the early planning stages. They are working on this togeather, which i am thankfull for, because it's not only HER day it's HIS day as well. I am excited and deathly scared at the same time! This will be the first of 2 weddings I have been expecting since the day my daughters were born. The youngest is my "fancy-pants" kid! She was the dressed up for nothing kid! Always matching and planning outfits, picking out cloths to buy has always taken her ALOT of time, if she could of she would have had them all! Just so she didn't have to choose something!

So...how can we pay attention to the "nervous butterflies" and not the "scared-to-death butterflies"? I may need some serious help over the next year and a half!

Stay tuned for further breakdowns.......

No comments: