Monday, February 4, 2008

one happy...one sad



My youngest daughter turned 23 and was asked for her hand in marriage, by her boyfriend Greg. Hubby and I are happy for them, and wish them the best life can offer.

that is a highlight in my life...
now the down....


The news came, when i stopped unannounced at my sister-friends house. She had called my house, but alas we were outside shoveling the wet heavy snow! I had missed her call, but felt the need to stop at her house, call from my cell right out front, and asked if she could refill my coffee cup! When she told me , we have lost a friend/co-worker to cancer.Thank you "L", for telling me face to face.
Our friend was a sweet gentle and kind person. I have many fond memories of her...i will miss you...May you rest in peace

No comments: