Monday, February 11, 2008

so it's a monday......

Monday are ok days for me, now that i don't have to go to work on monday mornings, starting a work week is depressing! sorry to those who have to !

i try and plan fun things to do all week, like...visiting a certain friend, or chatting with a sister, or just getting the house clean and the laundry done! I must say, to the latter chore, without children, the laundry loads are alot smaller! And without said children comming home to wash their laundry, life is very easy....Laundry-wise anyways! Now it can be when I want to...as I want too! Without having to feel bad because the kids might have to remove my load from the dryer...in fact....i think the load in there now has been there since last week wensday! Life changes so fast!

changing subjects now! lol I am making a new afghan for my Etsy site! I started making this certain one, for my mother in law, who's B-day is on the fourth of July!When my g/f's hubby saw it, he told me he'd love it in bright colors! So i made one for him, in bright colors. Everyone who sees this one says...you can sell that one!I do enjoy making this one, and i love how it can fit into any home/style! I am making it long enough to fit on any couch (even the sectional ones!) It never hurts to have extra blankie to wrap the toes up in! right?!


now should i tell you all ...or let you keep guessing till i finish it! Maybe I'll wait, and see if anyone checks back and asks about it?!!!!!

i feel sneaky this way! hehehehehe

have a good monday

No comments: